We hooked up the camper and drove out of Warrandyte at 6.30pm on Friday 24th October. The following two nights were spent in luxury at the Dugan family Estate in Cobram. We were not prepared for the grandeur of the magnificent mansion (100+ years old), and the expanse of the olive grove, but we coped! Excellent company, perfect weather and a spectacular view of the Mighty Murray from the back lawn ensured a memorable weekend. Events co-ordinator, Andrew, had the 13 children (and Dads) constantly entertained, and thankfully very tired each night. Archery, target-shooting, canoeing, swimming, quad-biking, spotlighting, fishing (Devin caught the only fish within seconds of casting his line).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Warrandyte to Flinders Rangers 24th-29th Oct
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow you guys are awe inspiring. I think by the time you get back there will be no one here to welcome you because we will have all packed up and done a "Harris-Allan". Keep the blog coming, its my newest favourite thing.
Have some damper for me,
Tarwin xxx
PS ... shouldn't those kids be in school!!!!
well that's all amazing. Sounds like you have been gone for months already! We are in noosa at the moment so we are ok with the fact that you are gone right now ... Come wednesday when we get home we definitely will feel your absence!! Pete is here with us and she is looking forward looking after the Harris-Allen home when we return . By the way, add her email to your blog site! peta@stomp.com.au
Looking forward to your next blog, lots of love georgie and drew xoxo
Well loves it all sounds heaven. Nik if you were submitting this blog for assessment you would get an A+. I'm loving reading all about it. I am hoping you got my text message before you left. All well here, Bailey is now on solids (3 meals a day) and is a very good eater, let's hope that continues. Big kisses and hugs for you all from us. Love you lots and miss you. Be safe and stay in touch.
I am so impressed. You are constantly surprising me with your computer knowledge, I did not even know what a blog was. I am loving reading and seeing your journey as it unfolds, sounds like you are having the best time. All is well here except for my wound from my operation has gotten infected hopefully will heal up before the big birthday bash. With only 2 weeks to go John and I have finally worked out what we are wearing I will keep you in suspence until the photo cam on the night. I wait in eager anticipation for the next instalment. Love always Debbie, John, Monique, Hayley and Josh
Hi guys, sounds like the big adventure is going to plan. The news from Melbourne is, ITS STILL ALL THE SAME YOU ARE MISSING NOTHING! Thanks for the Blog, keep it coming. Take care and we'll see you @ Bright.
Ian, Fee and the monkeys
Wow guys what a trip so far, great to see you and the kids having a ball. its mighty hope in the middle and its Gods own country and if it can go wrong it will do it there. sounds as if you were all very well prepared. keep having a ball and keep the blogs coming. We are on to our last 2 weeks and time to head home but its been a blasted.
Cheers Dan Linda Dylan Liliana
Post a Comment